Acknowledging awesome blogs:
an award or a chain letter?
I hadn’t heard from this blogging award yet but to my surprise I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger!!
I’m very happy to know that my blogs are being read and further more; are appreciated!!
A BIG thank you to my nominator: Wise Monkey Abroad
I really have no glue what to do so I did what my predecessor did.
I’ll display this image:
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger that nominated you for this great award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Name the 15 blogs you think are the most versatile.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 THINGS TO SHARE ABOUT ME
- I live in The Netherlands and started solo traveling “seriously” last year
- I love Asia, my next solo travel goes to Myanmar, Malaysia and The Philippines
- I love pasta and noodles, eat it every day
- From every journey I pick a picture and print it on linnen
- I like to sport, do lots of mountainbiking and running while at home
- In my dayjob I am a police officer 🙂
- I play the piano 🙂
15 AWESOME blogs: In no particularly order 🙂
7. Totally Sam’s World
8. Dream Explore Wander
10. The Shooting Star
11. Belize Travel Blog
12. Around The World L
13. Goats On The Road
14. Chicky Bus
15. Suitcase Stories